8105 Tar Hollow Dr. Gibsonton, FL 33534
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750
- Address: 8105 Tar Hollow Dr
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Gibsonton
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33534
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1995
4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Gibsonton with 1995 sqft. of living space
8105 Tar Hollow Dr. Gibsonton, FL 33534
- Master bedroom carpet has been professionally steamed and will be dyed soon.
- Per HOA Requirement, Tenant Must Have Credit Score of 650 or Higher. While Stress Free may not have this same requirement, the HOA will deny your application if this is not met.
- 4 Bed/ 2 Bath Home in Gibsonton, with 1995 sqft. of living space
- Welcome to the community of Carriage Pointe! Enjoy the many amenities here, including community pool, playground, basketball, fitness center, clubhouse, and tennis.
- Garage with built-in cabinets, workspace, and extra fridge keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Fenced yard backs up to a peaceful pond setting and offers plenty of room to roam.
- Open, split floor-plan with many architectural accents and custom wood designer walls give this spacious home a modern feel.
- Beautiful and sleek custom porcelain tile is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Carpet in the bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- Custom espresso wood cabinets, quartz counter tops, kitchen island, with room for seating, and decorative backsplash for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include NEW glass top range, French door refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Wet bar is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Master suite boasts a walk-in closet, full bath, and private access to the lanai.
- Master bathroom features dual sinks & vanity, garden tub, and walk-in shower.
- Laundry room with front loader washer & dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Water softener is gentle on your clothes.
- Pantry and linen closet to keep your essentials organized.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened lanai is great for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to I-75, US Hwy 301, YMCA, Goodrich movie theater, and shopping, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Corr Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)