6813 14th St. Tampa, FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1300
- Address: 6813 14th St.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1500
4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 1500 sqft. of living space
6813 N 14th St., Tampa, FL 33604
- 4 Bed/2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1500 sqft. of living space
- Covered Front Porch
- Car Port to keep your vehicle and toys out of the sun and rain!
- Fenced yard perfect for entertaining family and friends!
- Tile Floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Carpet in Bedrooms are so comfy on the feet!
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient.
- Wood Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Pantry and Linen Closet for extra storage.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Connections, of course!
- Window Blindsallow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fanswill be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shoppingwith groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Foster Elementary, Sligh Middle, and Mendez Exceptional Center School K-12 (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)