616 20th Ave. W Bradenton, FL 34205
- Section 8 Accepted: Yes
- Rent: $1150
- Address: 616 20th Ave. W
- County: Manatee
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 34205
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 900
3 Bedroom 1 Bath with 900 sqft. of living space
616 20th Ave. W. Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 Bed/1 Bath Duplex in Bradenton with 900 sqft. of living space
- 3rd BEDROOM under construction to add a new closet.
- Carport keeps your vehicle out of the elements.
- Ceramic tile throughout is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen appliances include range and refrigerator.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Covered patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to Manatee River and Manatee Memorial Hospital with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Crestwood Elementary, Webb Middle, and Leto HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)