5881 90th Ave. N Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1550
- Address: 5881 90th Ave. N
- County: Pinellas
- City: Pinellas Park
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33782
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1262
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Pinellas Park with 1262 sqft. of living space
5881 90th AVe. N. Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Pinellas Park with 1262 sqft. of living space
- LARGE fenced yard features a patio, fire pit with seating, and a shed, offering lots of room to roam, and is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Recessed lighting and lots of natural light to brighten your day.
- Wood laminate flooring is sure to accentuate your decor!
- Carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The spacious, bright kitchen boasts beautiful wood cabinets and granite countertops for the chef.
- NEW Stainless steel kitchen appliances include free standing range, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom has a full bath, with a large walk-in shower and separate access to the back yard, for privacy.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- NEW Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Convenient to US-19, St. Petersburg, and Gulf Beaches with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Skyview Elementary, Pinellas Park Middle, and Pinellas Park HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)