4405 W Sam Allen Rd. Plant City, FL 33565
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1595
- Address: 4405 W Sam Allen Rd.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Plant City
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33565
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1840
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 1840 sqft. of living space
4405 W. Sam Allen Rd. Plant City, FL 33565
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Plant City with 1840 sqft. of living space
- Well water means no water bill!
- Garage with builit in work space, keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Home sits on a peaceful acre, fully fenced, with lots of room to roam!
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Ceramic tile throughout is so easy to clean and maintain.
- The spacious kitchen boasts an abundance of counter and cabinet space for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Separate breakfast room offers a quiet spot to start your day.
- Fireplace is great for those cozy family movie nights!
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom features a full bath for privacy.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- NEW water softener is gentle on your clothes.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- HUGE screened lanai is perfect for entertaining family and friends, or relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Sorry, the storgage shed is not accessible.
- Convenient to I-75, I-275, I-4, Downtown Tampa, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Cork Elementary, Tomlin Middle, and Strawberry Crest HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)