2917 N 16th St. Tampa, FL 33605
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1695
- Address: 2917 N 16th St.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33605
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1552
4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath COMPLETELY REMODELED Bungalow in Tampa with 1552 sqft
2917 N 16th St. Tampa, FL 33605
- 4 Bed/2.5 Bath Home in Tampa with 1552 sqft. of living space
- COMPLETELY REMODELED GORGEOUS BUNGALOW! Nothing was spared when it comes to attention to detail here!
- Large yard is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Covered front porch is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Custom light fixtures and a tray ceiling entrance will greet you at the door.
- Wood lamintate flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- The spacious kitchen boasts custom cabinets and ceramic tile floors, granite counters, decorative backsplash,and kitchen island with room for seating.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top stove, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Built-in microwave is so nice and makes things simple.
- Pantry to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom has a full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom features granite counters, custom tile flooring and walk-in shower.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with separate pedestal sinks on each side.
- NEW Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to I-275, Downtown Tampa, Amalie Arena, Curtis Hixon Park, Armature Works, nightlife, with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Washington Elementary, Madison Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)