2811 N 19th St. Tampa, FL 33605
- Rent: $1300
- Address: 2811 N 19th St.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33605
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1532
4 Bedroom 2 Bath home with 1532 sqft. of living space.
2811 N 19th St., Tampa, FL 33605
- 4 Bed 2 Bath Bungalow Style Home in Historic Ybor with 1532 sqft. of living space
- Large Front Porch perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Spacious Floor Plan for entertaining family and friends.
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Over-the-Range Microwave makes late nights easy.
- Wood Floors are sure to accentuate your decor!
- Carpet in Bedrooms helps keep the noise down and is comfy on the feet.
- Master Bedroom complete with full bath for privacy.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Easy Access to interstate, Leroy Selmon, and I75
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Connections are included, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Washington Elementary, Madison Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)