1810 E Palm Ave. Unit 5207 Tampa, FL 33605
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1595
- Address: 1810 E Palm Ave.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33605
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1146
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo in Gated Community of The Quarter with 1146 sqft. of living space
1810 E Palm Ave. #5207 Tampa, FL 33605
- Second Floor 2 Bed/ 2 Bath Condo in Tampa with 1146 sqft. of living space!
- Welcome Home to your gated community at The Quarters in lively Ybor City.
- Enjoy the many amenities here! Swimming pools, hot tub, 24 hr. fitness center, clubhouse, grilling areas, market with deli, and bike rentals.
- Water, sewer, and trash is included in the rent!
- Assigned parking means you'll always have a spot.
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring is sure to accentuate your decor!
- Plush carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- Bright cabinets compliment the granite counters and offer plenty of space for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include range, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Breakfast bar is perfect for entertaining or those on-the-go days.
- Master bedroom suite features 2 large walk-in closets and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom boasts a garden tub and double sinks & vanities.
- The 2nd bedroom also feautures a walk-in closet.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Covered patio is great for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Pantry and linen closet helps keep all of your essentials organized.
- Washer & dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Convenient to I-275, I-4, and the lively Historic Ybor City with unique establishments, groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Washington Elementary, Madison Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)