18001 Richmond Place Dr. #327 Tampa, FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1200
- Address: 18001 Richmond Place Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1161
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo located on 2nd floor with 1161 sqft. of living space
18001 Richmond Place Dr.#327 Tampa, FL 33647
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo in Tampa with 1161 sqft. of living space
- Gated Community in Tampa Palms area with pool, gym, playground, tennis, volleyball, and car wash facility.
- Enclosed Patio with storage is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
- NEW Carpet helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet!
- Tile Floors where you need them, makes clean up a breeze.
- Crown Molding creates an elegant feel.
- Kitchen Appliances include range, refrigerator, disposal, and dishwasher for the chef!
- Split floor plan with 2 master suites, each with a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Pantry and Linen Closet to store all of your essentials.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Included for your convenience.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- No more than 2 pets allowed in this unit. Exotic pets are not permitted.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Clark Elementary, Liberty Middle, and Freedom HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)