1607 Gunsmith Dr. Lutz, FL 33559
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1825
- Address: 1607 Gunsmith Dr.
- County: Pasco
- City: Lutz
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33559
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1649
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Pool/Spa Home in Lutz with 1649 sqft. of living space
1607 Gunsmith Dr. Lutz, FL 33559
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Pool/Spa Home in Lutz, with 1649 sqft. of living space
- Welcome to Carpenters Run! Community amenities include pool, clubhouse, playground, tennis, basketball, and walking trails.
- Have some fun-in-the-sun, in the sparkling, pristine pool & spa! There is a monthly service fee of $100.
- Large fenced yard is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Garage helps keep your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Open floor-plan with vaulted ceilings really maximizes your space.
- Recessed lighting and lots of natural light to brighten your day!
- Wood plank ceramic tile is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Engineered hardwood flooring in the bedrooms is sure to accentuate your decor.
- The kitchen boasts custom wood cabinets, pantry, granite counters, and stone backsplash, for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include range, side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet, full bath, and private access to the pool.
- Master bathroom has double sinks & vanities, granite counters, and a large walk-in shower.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Huge screened paved patio and pool deck is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to I-75, I-275, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Denham Oaks Elementary and Cypress Creek Middle/HS 6-12 (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)