1400 Gandy Blvd. Unit 1701 St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $850
- Address: 1400 Gandy Blvd.
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33702
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 525
Ground floor 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo in Gated Community with 525 sqft.of living space
1400 Gandy Blvd. Unit 1701 , St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- 1 Bed/1 Bath Condo in st. Petersburg with 525 sqft. of living space
- Water is only $30 per month!
- Welcome Home to your gated community! Enjoy the many amenities here, including community pool, spa, clubhouse, playground, BBQ grills, nature trails, racquetball, and gym.
- Freshly Painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Wood laminate flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Tile floors where you need them, are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen Appliances include range, refrigerator, and dishwasher. NEW range and refrigerator to be delivered before move-in!!
- Private Screened Patio is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
- Pantry for extra storage.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer INCLUDED for your convenience!
- Window Blindsallow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fanswill be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shoppingwith groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Pets must be under 30 lbs.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sawgrass Elementary, Meadowlawn Middle, and Northeast HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)