1315 Costa Mesa Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1250
- Address: 1315 Costa Mesa Dr.
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1100
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhome with 1100 sqft. of living space.
1315 Costa Mesa Dr., Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Townhome in Wesley Chapel with 1100 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Screened porch with closet for storage.
- Enjoy the Ammentities of the Community Pool and Clubhouse.
- Stainless Steel Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher is so nice and convenient.
- Beautiful Wood Cabinets and Stone Counter Tops makes everything look good!
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Carpet keeps the noise down and is so comfy on the feet.
- Tile Floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Master Bedroom complete with full bath for privacy.
- Convenient to Shopping with Wiregrass Mall, groceries, and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer is included!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sand Pine Elementary, Dr. John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)