1209 Haddington Way Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1125.00
- Address: 1209 Haddington Way
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1481
3/2.5 Townhome in Wesley Chapel
1209 Haddington Way Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 3 bed / 2.5 bath townhome in Wesley Chapel with 1481 sqft of living space
- Ceramic tile floors are so easy to clean!
- Huge screened patio on the back
- Plant shelves, chair rails, and great paint for a splash of color
- Wood floors look great, and perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style!
- Oak cabinets with a large amount of countertop space
- Water Sewer Trash included in the rent
- One whole extra half bath for those times when you just need one!
- No smoking
- Publix Supermarket is only .5 miles away for convenient shopping !
- Fitness center on site, playground and tennis courts
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Community Pool for your recreation
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets UNDER 30 lbs. are OK. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason, no exceptions
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job unless transferring
• Credit Check required
• Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements
Schools for this address?
Sand Pine Elementary, Dr John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)