11436 Georgetown Cir. Tampa, FL 33635
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2200
- Address: 11436 Georgetown Cir.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33635
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2500
3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Home + Bonus Room with 2500 sqft. of living space.
11436 Georgetown Cir, Tampa, FL 33635
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Home in Tampa with 2500 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting!
- Fenced Yard is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Private Pool with newly re-screened enclosure is great for relaxing and catching some rays!
- 2 Car Garage to keep your vehicles and toys out of the sun and rain.
- 10 Ft. Ceilings on the Ground Floor compliments the spacious floor plan.
- Wood Floors are sure to accentuate your decor!
- Tile Floors where you need them, makes clean-up simple, and are easy to maintain.
- Carpet in the bedrooms, helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet!
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave is so nice and convenient.
- Lots of Cabinet and Counter Space!
- Built-In Stairlift
- Large Bonus Room or Office Space with built-in cabinets.
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closets and full bath for that extra privacy.
- Master Bath features dual vanities, garden tub, and standing shower.
- Washer and Dryer Included!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Sprinkler System
- NEW Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Convenient to Tampa International Airport, Bucs Stadium, and Citrus Park Mall with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Ask About the Option for lawn care, pool service, and pest control.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lowry Elementary, Farnell Middle, and Alonso HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)