1114 Sleepy Oak Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1200.00
- Address: 1114 Sleepy Oak Dr
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1660
2 Bed/2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel Townhome with 1660 sqft of living space
1114 Sleepy Oak Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel Townhome with 1660 sq ft
- End unit
- Assigned parking - no more hunting for a good spot!
- Tiled entry, kitchen & baths
- Spacious kitchen with nice oak cabinets
- Side-by-side refrigerator keeps it cold!
- Glass-top stove easy to clean up!
- Built in microwave heats it up fast!
- Dishwasher - no more doing dishes by hand!
- Pantry for stocking up on essentials!
- Bonus room/sunroom - would make a great play room
- Half bath downstairs- great for guests!
- Washer/Dryer included! One less thing to worry about :)
- Screened patio for sitting outdoors bug free!
- In-suite master bath and his & hers closets
- Window coverings for privacy and uv control
- Lighted ceiling fans so you see the cool breeze blowing
- Linen & coat closets for keeping your sheet straight and for holding the coats your gonna wear one week in Jan!
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)