10114 Celtic Ash Dr. Ruskin, Fl 33573
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1950
- Address: 10114 Celtic Ash Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Ruskin
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33573
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 2983
4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home with 2983 sqft. of living space
10114 Celtic Ash Dr. Ruskin, FL 33573
- 4 Bed/3 Bath/3 Car Garage Home in Ruskin with 2983 sqft. of living space
- Enjoy the many amenites of Belmont Community! Community pool, playground, tennis, and basketball.
- Beautiful hardwood flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The spacious kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinet space, granite counters, tile backsplash, and a kitchen island, with room for seating.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top range, side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Custom light fixtures, recessed lighting, and lots of natural light to brighten your day!
- Large loft provides the perfect space for a family room, game room, or play room. Make it your own!
- Master bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom has a garden tub, dual sinks/vanities, with granite counters, and a large walk-in shower.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED, located on the 2nd floor, for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Covered patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful pond view.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Convenient to I-75 and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Doby Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)