10011 Ivory Dr. Ruskin, FL 33573
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750
- Address: 10011 Ivory Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Ruskin
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33573
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1945
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home in Belmont Community of Ruskin, with 1945 sqft. of living space
10011 Ivory Dr. Ruskin, FL 33573
- There is a $100 monthly fee for lawn service.
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Home in Ruskin with 1945 sqft. of living space
- Welcome to Belmont Community! The mature landscaping is so inviting!
- Enjoy the many amenities here, including community pool, playground, basketball, and tennis courts.
- Garage helps keep your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Large yard offers lots of room to roam.
- Ceramic tile in wet areas is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet in living areas adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The spacious kitchen boasts espresso wood cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, and island, with room for seating, for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top stove, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Cozy loft is a great space for family movie nights, a play room, game room, or office. Make it your own!
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom has a soaker tub, walk-in shower, and dual sinks & vanity, with granite counter.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Screened lanai is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to US Hwy 301, I-75, YMCA, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Doby Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)