8509 Berch Hallow Ct. Tampa, FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1650
- Address: 8509 Berch Hallow Ct.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1766
3 Bedroom/2 Bath/2 Car Garage Home with 1766 sqft. of living space.
8509 Berch Hallow Ct., Tampa, FL 33647
- 3 Bed/2 Bath/ 2 Car Garage home plus bonus room in Tampa with 1766 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The open floor plan is so inviting.
- Tile Floors go with any decor and are so easy to maintain!
- Beautiful Architectural Features Throughout!
- Vaulted Ceilings and Custom Shelving adds plenty of character.
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher and Over the Range Microwave is so nice and convenient.
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Master Bedroom Retreat complete with full bath and walk-in closet.
- Relax in the Garden Tub and enjoy his/hers sinks.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer is included!
- Fenced Yard great for entertaining family and friends.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. There is a $300 Lease/Admin fee if approved. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Clark Elementary, Turner Elementary PK-8, and Freedom HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)