6318 Magnolia Trails Ln. Gibsonton, FL 33534
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1625
- Address: 6318 Magnolia Trails Ln. Gibsonton, FL 33534
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Gibsonton
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33534
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2154
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home with 2154 sqft. of living space
6318 Magnolia Trails Gibsonton, FL 33534
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Home in Gibsonton with 2154 sqft. of living space
- Welcome home! The spacious floor plan is so inviting.
- 2 car garage keeps your vehilces out of the sun and rain.
- Carpet in the living areas adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- Recessed lighting and lots of natural light to brighten your day.
- Sleek kitchen appliances include glass-top stove, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, and dishwasher.
- Beautiful wood cabinets and lots of counter space for the chef!
- Upstairs loft is a great space for an office, play area, or gaming. Make it your own!
- Master bedroom suite with a huge walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom features dual sinks with vanity, garden tub, and walk-in shower.
- Pantry and linen closets to store all of your essentials.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer connections for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened lanai with a peaceful view is perfect for enjoying the Florida weather, bug-free!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Corr Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)